No maid, no stress! With the newest addition to Monarc's family of appliances, cleaning up after dinner and cooking becomes a breeze. Simply load the dishes in the dish basket and cutlery rack and let us do the dirty job. Easily sits on counter tops or tabletop requiring less space.
- USER FRIENDLY CONTROLS - With simple to use control panel and light indicators. Program selector has 5 wash cycle options for your different needs: Eco, Normal, Intensive, Rapid, Glass. Delay button light to postpone wash cycle
- SIMPLE SETUP - Two installation options: Compatible with round-shaped faucet outlets or can draw water straight from a container
- WATER SOFTENER - used to soften water, reduce limescale and ensures utensils stay bright
- COMPACT FOR SMALL KITCHENS - This counter top appliance measures 17.3 x 17 x 16.2 inches (Inner: 11.5 x 15 x 13") with 4 standard place setting capacity perfect for small size household or individuals living in condos with limited space
- 1 x Basket, 1 x cutlery basket
Simple, consistent, and thorough cleaning.
Make preparing home-cooked meals a breeze with our Tabletop Dishwasher. Its seamless set-up and up-keep allows you to create multiple dishes without worrying about clean up.
Hygienic and efficient, Tabletop Dishwasher uses hot water to sterilize and wash away grease and grime. It effectively cuts down cleaning time while also using less water than manual hand-washing of dishes.
Spotless dishes at the touch of your fingertips
Compact enough to fit in any countertop, our space-saving Tabletop Dishwasher easily fits up to 4 place settings (one plate setting includes one plate, a bowl, a glass, a fork, a knife, and a spoon).
Of course, having a tabletop dishwasher does not mean never seeing dirty dishes pile up, but it does make it less frequent. It frees up time for you to do things that matter. Try that recipe, cook a family meal, have that extra "me time" without having to stress about doing the dishes!
Secure Home Shopping with Monarc
This dishwasher is perfect for those living in small spaces. I am leasing my space and I did not have a water valve needed for most dishwashers. I did not know you needed one. Thankfully this dishwasher is not complicated, it has an option to use manual source of water (pail). Water consumption is also low which is important. For a 1hr normal wash cycle it only needs one pail of water. Although tougher stains would need longer time, in my case I only use the normal cycle which is good for most regular food. It also comes with a heated drying which makes your utensils feel like they are extra clean. Lastly, I appreciate that you can use either liquid or powder soap. You don't need to look for specific dishwashing liquids or soap, anything can be used. Overall, it is efficient and not that costly to use and maintain.